Invited Speaker on the following Topics:
- “Voice over WiFi: Operator’s Perspective,” Voice on the Net (VON), Boston, MA, 2005.
- “VoIP: State of the Industry,” Wireless Technology Forum, Atlanta, GA, 2004.
- “Developing New Business Models for Location-based Services,” WIMEC, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, 2002.
- “Case Study: Qwest‘s Voice Browsing Services,” IIR Voice Portal Summit Europe, Paris, FRANCE, 2001.
- “Voice Portal Today, Telecom Powerhouse Tomorrow,” IDC WebTalk, Santa Clara, CA, 2001.
- “BeVocal Case Study,” ICM Voice Portals Europe, London, UK, 2000.
- “Voice Portal Applications,” ICM Voice Portals Europe, London, UK, 2000.
- “Carrier Voice Portals,” Merrill Lynch Emerging Technologies, New York, NY, 2000.
- "Building the Voice Web,” Nuance V-World, Scottsdale, AZ, 2000.
- “Delivering Advanced Telecom Services in Emerging Markets,” Wharton Global Business Forum, Philadelphia, PA, 2000.
See also my Keynote Speeches, and industry talks on Technology & Market Trends, Customer Insights, and New Product Introductions.